To enable private networking for a Blaze pay as you go (PAYG) service you will need to use the Crucial Control Panel, to do this complete the following steps.
- Login to the Crucial Control Panel
- Once logged in, under 'My Services' select the PAYG service you wish to change
- Underneath 'Service Details' click on 'Enable Private Networking'
(Picture shows 'Disable')
- Select 'Ok'
- Click on 'PAYG Cloud Management'
- Select 'Virtual Servers' on the left hand menu under 'Appliances'
- Click on the server you wish to use to verify the change
- Select 'Networking' in the top menu and click 'Network Interfaces'
- Click 'Add New Network Interface'
- Choose a name or label for the new interface
- Select 'Shared Private Network' from the list of interfaces
- Choose a Port Speed
- Click 'Submit'
- The private network will then be added
If you are not seeing 'Shared Private Network' as an option, make sure you do not already have a Shared Private Network interface