This tutorial assumes you've already launched Outlook.
1) To configure your email account with IMAP and SSL, first click the "File" tab.
2) Then click The "Add Account" button.
3) Select "Manual Setup or Additional Server Types" and click Next.
4) Select "POP or IMAP" and then click next.
5) Enter your details in the boxes provided:
Account Type: Select IMAP
User Name: This is your full email address
6) Click on "More Settings" and then go to the "Outgoing Server" tab. Tick "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication".
7) Click the "Advanced" tab and set both "Use the following type of encrypted connection" boxes to "SSL". Check that the incoming server port is 993 and outgoing server port is 465. Then click OK.
8) Click on "Next" and the tests should pass successfully.
9) All finished. You will now be able to send and receive emails.
Configuring an IMAP email account with SSL in Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016
To make it easier to get in touch with us, from the 24th of March 2016 all support tickets will need to be submitted from your Crucial Control Panel.