To add a private network interface to a Blaze VPS you will need to do this from the My Account area, to do this complete the following steps.
- Login to 'My Account'
- Once logged in, under 'My Services' select the server you wish to edit
- Find 'Private Backend Network' under 'Configurable Options' and click on the blue gear icon
- Select 'Active'
- Click 'Proceed'
- Select a Payment Method and then select 'Continue'
- You will now see an order confirmation screen
- You will then be issued an invoice for the upgrade, the upgrade will take effect once the invoice is paid