To add an IPv6 interface to a Blaze VPS you will need to do this from the My Account area, to do this complete the following steps.
- Login to 'My Account'
- Once logged in, under 'My Services' select the server you wish to edit
- Find 'Internet IPv6 Addresses' under 'Configurable Options' and click on the blue gear icon
- Select the number required
- Click 'Proceed'
- Select a Payment Method and then select 'Continue'
- You will now see an order confirmation screen
- You will then be issued an invoice for the upgrade, the upgrade will take effect once the invoice is paid (If you are removing an IP address this screen will not show)