As we no longer accept emails directly, forwarding a remittance advice to our accounts team will now result in a bounce back email. The best way to submit this is to submit a request by using the following steps.
- Open the Crucial Help centre (you are here at the moment)
- Click on 'Submit a request'
- Select 'Billing'
- Fill out your 'Email Address'
- Add a 'Subject'
- Enter a quick message into 'Details'
- Under 'Attachments', click 'Add file'
- Select your remittance advice and click 'Open'
- With the remittance attached you can now click 'Submit'
This will now go to the accounts team who will respond once this is processed.