The process of setting up SSL for your hosting, reseller, vps or dedicated server will require the purchase of an SSL Certificate.
The process to order an SSL Certificate is as follows,
- Order an SSL Certificate from our website and make payment.
- At the order confirmation page, you will see a red 'CONFIGURE SSL CERTIFICATE' button.
- If you paid using an instant payment method such as Credit Card or Paypal (not eCheque), you can click this button to begin configuring your SSL Certificate immediately.
- If you are going to process payment at a later date or using a non-instant payment method such as Direct Deposit or Paypal E-cheque, then once payment has been processed and you receive an Invoice Payment confirmation email. You can follow the instructions in the Order Confirmation email for your SSL to begin configuring your SSL Certificate.
- Ensure you read all emails communications about your SSL Certificate order.
- Once you have your certificate, we can assist you with the installation if requested.
Should the above steps require any further clarification, please contact one of our Team members so we can assist you.