To transfer a domain name to crucial you will need to place an order. Complete the following steps to do this.
- Login to the Crucial Control Panel
- Click on 'Order a Service'
- Select 'Transfer A Domain'
- Enter the domain name(s) you wish to transfer
- Click 'Check Transfer'
- Select the duration you wish to extend the expiry by
- If the availability check is successful, click 'Add To Cart'
- Enter the EPP Code/Domain password in the 'EPP Code' field, and click continue
- Create your account
If you don't already have an account with us, you can create one now, otherwise simply log in to your existing Crucial account
Once these steps are complete, your domain transfer request will have been sent, however there is one more step you need to complete before the transfer will begin.
- Approve the transfer
Once your order is in, an email will be sent from our domain wholesaler (TPP Wholesale) to the Registrant Contact Email Address listed against your domain name, you can find out which email address this is by doing a whois lookup on your domain.
If you do not have access to your registrant contact email address, you'll need to contact your existing registrar to have this updated.
Once the transfer is approved, it will be between 2 to 5 business days before the transfer is complete, depending on the kind of domain you have. More information can be found on our Provisioning Timeframes article.