To see the IP addresses assigned to your Control Panel VPS you can login to the My Account area, to do this complete the following steps.
- Login to 'My Account'
- Once logged in, under 'My Services' select the server you wish to check
- You will see the 'Assigned IP addresses' Under 'Service details'
Alternatively, you can view the IP addresses your Control Panel VPS is using, by loging in to WHM for your server, to do this complete the following steps.
- Login to WHM (Web Host Manager) on your VPS
- Click on ‘IP Functions’ button on the home page
- In the IP Functions page, click on ‘Show IP Address Usage’
The Show IP Address Usage page will show all the IP addresses assigned to your server, along with any IP addresses assigned to a particular site on the server.