If you want to add or remove an IP address on your Control Panel VPS you will need to upgrade the Control Panel VPS in the My Account area. To do this complete the following steps.
- Login to 'My Account'
- Once logged in, under 'My Services' select the server you wish to change
- Click on the blue gear icon for 'Internet IP Address' under 'Configurable Options' on the right hand side
- Select the total number of IP addresses you want to have in the drop-down box and click the blue 'Proceed' button (If you want to remove an IP address select a lower number of IPs then you have currently)
- Select a Payment Method and click 'Continue'
- You will now see an order confirmation screen
- You will then be issued an invoice for the upgrade, the upgrade will take effect once the invoice is paid (If you are removing an IP address this screen will not show)