To add a configurable option such as an extra IP to a Blaze VPS you will need to do this from the My Account area, to do this complete the following steps.
- Login to ' My Account'
- Once logged in, under 'My Services' select the server you wish to edit
- Find the option you require under 'Configurable Options' and click on the blue gear icon (Internet IPv6 Address used as example)
- Select the relevant option (in this example, the option will be a number)
Note: Some options will require a reboot to take effect, you will receive a warning if this is the case.
- Click 'Proceed'
- Select a Payment Method and then select 'Continue'
- You will now see an order confirmation screen
- You will then be issued an invoice for the upgrade, the upgrade will take effect once the invoice is paid (If you the option is at no cost this screen will not show)