If you have reached capacity and need additional resources on your Barebones VPS you will need to upgrade the Barebones VPS in the My Account area. To do this complete the following steps.
Keep in mind that upgrades will result in your server rebooting.
- Login to 'My Account'
- Once logged in, under 'My Services' select the server you wish to upgrade
- Click on 'Upgrade Package'
- Select the package you want, choose the billing cycle in the drop-down box and click the blue 'Choose' button
- Select a Payment Method and click 'Continue'
- You will now see an order confirmation screen
- You will then be issued an invoice for the upgrade, the upgrade will take effect once the invoice is paid