Resellers have the ability to install SSL certificates for domains hosted under their Reseller account.
If you purchase the SSL certificate from us we will install it for you free of charge. Otherwise if you purchase a SSL certificate from an external provider we can do the installation for you at a nominal fees of $20.
You are able to avoid this fee if you install the SSL certificate yourself.
To install a SSL certificate for a site hosted in your reseller account use the following steps:
- Login to WHM
- Select 'SSL/TLS'.
- Select 'Install a SSL Certificate on a Domain'.
- Copy and paste entire contents of your SSL server certificate file (your_domain_com.txt) into the certificate box.
- The private key may already be on the server, If you generated the Certificate Signing Request on the Server. Click the 'Autofill by Certificate' button.
This should fetch the corresponding private key and populate the User, Domain, and IP boxes for you.
If the private key cannot be fetched a copy of it should have been emailed to you when you generated the Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- If all the entered details are correct you will see a green tick on top of all the boxes.
- Click on the 'Install' to begin installation of the certificate on the particular domain.
Once the installation is successful you should receive a message that your SSL certificate has been installed.