The easiest way to install WHMCS on cPanel hosting is to utilise Softaculous. To use Softaculous to install WHMCS, complete the following steps.
Please note that you will need a valid WHMCS license key to complete the installation.
- Access cPanel by browsing to http://your-domain-name/cpanel, ensuring to replace 'your-domain-name' with your actual domain
- Login using the details provided in the welcome email
- Click on 'Softaculous' located under 'Software/Services'
- Put your mouse over 'WHMCS' under 'Top Scripts'
- This will show some more information, click on the blue 'Install' button
- Complete the setup form, entering details as per your requirements
Please note that you will need to enter your valid WHMCS license key in this form
- Click on the grey 'Install' button at the bottom of the form
To verify the installation has completed successfully, browse to the new instance of WHMCS using the provided links on the 'Congratulations' screen.
At this point you should have a working instance of WHMCS, if you have any issues getting this to work to this point then you can contact us for assistance.