With Google Apps, we aim to make getting up and running as easy as possible, however sometimes a user may request something which is outside the scope of our support.
As a general rule, support covers changes made within the Admin Console only. Support is not permitted to login to an end user’s
Google App (such as Drive, Docs or Gmail) or make changes acting as a Google Apps user.
As such, we don't have the capacity to work with anything within a users account, assist with any of the non-core apps, or support with general "day to day" type tasks on a User's behalf.
Please review the below for our scope of support. Note: this list may not be exhaustive as Google regularly applies updates to the service.
What we can help with:
- Complete the initial setup
- Add Licenses
- Add or delete Users
- Add or remove email aliases (forwarders)
- Rename Users and change email address
- Change a User's password
- Add or delete Groups
- Manage User access to Groups
- Manage the email aliases for Groups
- Update the name of the Organisation (company)
- Add company logo
- Add custom URLs for Gmail, Calendar and Drive
- Update the default language
- Update the default timezone
- Enable user preferences such as name formats, read receipts and email delegation.
- Increase the Password length and strength requirements
- Enable additional experimental Gmail features for your users.
- Modify the sharing permissions for Calendar invites
- Create resources such as conference rooms or projectors
- Modify the sharing permissions for Drive files and folders
- Transfer the ownership of all the files from one User to another
- Modify which templates are available for Users in the Drive
- Setup your Google Apps account in Control
- Transfer an existing Google Apps account to Crucial
- Ensure email is working with Google Apps
What we can't help with:
- Any tasks or actions within Gmail, Drive, Contacts or Calendars
- Creating, Editing or Deleting Docs
- Creating, Editing or Deleting Sheets
- Creating, Editing or Deleting Slides
- Google Hangouts
- Google Sites
- Marketplace Apps
- Google+ profiles or accounts
- Any other additional Google Services